Composition

Songwriting Individualism or Collaboration, Which Is More Effective?

March 22, 2011
Songwirting Collaboration

As a music producer, one might wonder which has producer more this in modern times, individual songwriters or songwriting teams? The results might surprise you! In span ranging from 1955 to 2010 that 52% of the music that we all enjoy and love was written by individuals and the remaining 48% of music has been […]

1 comment Read the full article →

How to make instrumentals

December 12, 2009
Instrumentals

Perhaps you’re just not that interested in creating vocals in your beats? Then you will Instrumentals are all about creating the music, and guess what it’s all about what you can compose with an awesome online system. If you want to learn how to make instrumentals, the first thing you have to make sure that […]

0 comments Read the full article →